Glen Eira 'GO FOR GOLD' Challenge
Students will receive a Golden Ticket can pick up a golden ticket from school or down load below. Each time you walk, ride or scoot to school or complete a physical activity at home, simply tick one of the boxes on your ticket.
Being active helps keep us fit and healthy so whether you walk, ride or scoot to school, follow along to an online class, walk your dog, kick a ball or visit your local playground, it all counts!
At the end of October, you’ll submit your online entry to go into the draw to win a Fitbit Ace as well as help your school take out the interschool honours!
Details about the ‘Go for Gold’ Challenge; https://www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/our-city/sports-and-leisure/active-schools
Download your editable Golden Ticket here: Editable Golden ticket
Terms and conditions: www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/active-schools
Welcome to Wellbeing Wednesdays. Our specialist have created an amazing array of activities for your family to choose from. We hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to pick and choose as many as you like. They are designed to enjoy together.
Here is a list of the popular programs we used during Remote Learning. We have left these on our website, in case you wish to continue to use these:
- Glen Eira Library: Create an online account to access ebooks and other resources such as Literacy Planet
- Study Ladder Online Learning Portal:
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online:
- Essential Assessment:
- Literacy Wagoll:
- Number Strategies/Resources: Addition Strategy Mental Maths Strategies. Subtraction Strategies
- Literacy Teaching Resource: Literacy Teaching Toolkit