Please read the following information regarding Remote Learning:
Please read the following update from our Principal Mrs Lynne Foster:
Select the following links for online learning programs and tools:
- Glen Eira Library: Create an online account to access ebooks and other resources such as Literacy Planet
- Study Ladder Online Learning Portal:
- Encyclopedia Britannica Online:
- Essential Assessment:
- Literacy Wagoll:
- 'Seesaw' Online Learning:
- Number Strategies/Resources: Addition Strategy Mental Maths Strategies. Subtraction Strategies
- Literacy Teaching Resource: Literacy Teaching Toolkit
How to use the 'Webex Meetings' toolbar
Please refer to this document for information regarding the 'Webex Meetings' toolbar icons and their functions.
Remote Learning Planners
Thank you to all teachers and staff who have worked tirelessly to prepare for our second round of Remote Learning. Lesson Plans will still be available on the website and will be uploaded on MONDAY MORNINGS BY 9:00am.
Welcome to Term 4 everyone! We hope you had a relaxing holiday break. Please see below for the Week 1, Term 4 Remote Learning Planners.
Week 1, Term 4 Specialist Planners will be provided for grades 3 - 6 only.
Week 9, Term 3, Remote Learning Planners - Final Week of Term 3, 2020
Week 8, Term 3, Remote Learning Planners